Residential Roof Replacement & Repair
A Trusted Residential Roofing Company in Indiana
When it comes to roofing not all contractors are the same. Some residential roofing contractors cut corners to lower their costs or to save time. This is an absolute disservice to unsuspecting homeowners. Other contractors would rather focus on being profitable above doing what’s right for the customer. These are companies who insist on selling homeowners on high end options that are costly and many times unnecessary. And then there are companies like ours. We’re in business to take care of you and to serve your best interests not ours.
As your trusted professional local residential roofing company, we’ve been a staple in the community for decades. We are one of the few old fashion companies who understands that if we take care of you then you will refer us to all of your friends and family. And that’s what we plan to do take care of you like part of our family.
Specializing in Diverse Roofing Materials
From asphalt shingles to metal and everything in between, we install and repair all types of roofing material on any residential property in Indiana. Find the roofing material you need and learn how Equity Builders Roofing can help!
We work with all major shingle roofing brands and offer all color options to make your home great.
EPDM & Rubber Roofing
Cedar Shake Roofing
Tailored Roofing Solutions for Your Home
We guarantee all of our residential roof repairs. Our repair service has been time-tested and proven to get results where others fall short.
The roof inspection process is one of many things that separates us from other companies. Other companies may want to run the water hose across your roof to re-enact a rainy day, all to find the source of your leak. We have a team with 35 years of experience under our belt, which allows us to pinpoint the smallest imperfections and find the cause of all your trouble. Our well-trained eye will also uncover leaks and problem areas that you didn’t even know existed or would soon exist.
We are here to help with any issue you bring our way. Rotted support beams, drywall, fascia, siding…you name it…we can fix it. And if you need a full roof replacement in Indiana, then we can do that too. We are just a phone call away. Call us now at (812) 690-3585 or schedule your free appointment with our team.
Comprehensive Residential Roofing Services
We are among the select few professional residential roofing providers that offer all-inclusive services. This means we are your go-to destination for not just roofing jobs, but every home improvement project necessity. Our clients often express interest in additional services such as siding, gutter installations, patio covers, and beyond.
Along with that, we pride ourselves in handling a comprehensive range of roofing materials and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about residential roofing services so that you can feel confident in your next project.
What Are the Common Types of Residential Roofs?
Roofing is an essential part of home construction and upkeep. A roof is the outermost layer of a building and protects the structure from the elements while providing extra space for insulation, ventilation, and other necessary features. To know what home roofing services you need, review the different residential roof types, including:
- Asphalt shingles: An affordable and traditional residential roofing option, this material comes in various colors and styles, so you can find one that fits your home’s aesthetic.
- Metal: Metal roofs have surged in popularity with roofing contractors due to their durability, and energy efficiency.
- Clay: Clay is an enduring material that resists temperature changes and helps keep your home safe from storms and high winds. Made of natural materials, these roofs also offer a timeless look that many homeowners find appealing.
- Slate: Extremely durable, slate roofs have an energy-efficient, fire-resistant design that often lasts over 100 years.
How Long Does a Residential Roof Last?
The life expectancy of a residential roof depends on the shingle type, the roof’s pitch, your residential roofer’s technique during installation and how much maintenance it receives during its life span. Generally, you can expect your residential roof to last up to 25 years.
How Much Does a New Roof Cost?
The cost of a new roof will vary depending on several factors, including the size, location and shape of your home. On average, the owners of an average-sized 2,000-square-foot home should expect to pay between $5,000 and $11,000 for a new roof, depending on the residential roofing installer.
How Much Does It Cost to Repair a Roof?
The cost of repairing a roof depends on your residential roofing contractor, where you live, how extensive the damage is and the materials used to make your roof. Minor repairs range between $150 and $1,500, while major repairs can cost between $1,500 and $7,000.
What Are the Common Types of Roof Repairs?
Some common options for roof repair services include:
- Shingle replacement: If your roof shingles are cracked or missing, water can leak into your home. Replacing them is vital to protect your property.
- Leak repair: Roof leaks can lead to mold and mildew, which can cause allergic reactions and even asthma attacks if not treated immediately. The best way to fix these leaks is to hire a professional with experience with this problem.
- Gutter repair: Improperly functioning gutters can overflow with water and cause damage around your home, so repairing these items is critical.
- Standing water drainage: If you’ve noticed standing water on top of your house after rainstorms or heavy snowfall, then it’s time for some drainage work.
- Flashing repair: This repair involves replacing damaged roof flashing around windows or doors where water might collect during storms or high winds.
Is It Better to Repair or Replace a Roof?
A trusted roofing company can help you determine whether you need residential roofing replacement or repair. Repairing your roof may be better if:
- The damage covers a small area
- You have short time constraints
- You need to stick to a smaller budget to cover repair costs.
Think about replacing your roof when:
- The damage has spread beneath your roofing material
- You want to address all problems at once
- Repairs can’t be properly completed due to the age of the roof.
Have a different question?
Thank you very much for visiting us online. We absolutely appreciate it! Please note that all of the content and information provided here is simply for information purposes only. By no means does this constitute a legal contract between Equity Builders Roofing and any individual or individual entity unless otherwise specified. Every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, and it is subject to change without prior notice.