Reliable Roof Inspection in Bloomington, Indiana
If you’re a building or home owner who wants to ensure that your roof remains in good shape, you need dependable roof inspection services from Equity Builders Roofing. We offer independent inspection services that will show you exactly how well-maintained your roof is and whether it needs repairs or replacement.
At Equity Builders Roofing, we are the roofing experts that Bloomington homeowners trust. Our customers know that when they work with us, they’ll get quality workmanship and excellent customer service. We’re here to help you make the most informed decisions about your home — whether you’re buying or selling or want to know when you should replace your roof.
Schedule An Appointment
About Our Roof Inspection Services
Roof inspections can help you identify issues with your roof and prevent costly repairs down the road. We provide detailed roof inspections, including an assessment of your roof’s condition and any visible damage and recommendations on how to address the problem. You should hire an independent roof inspector to assess your roof once a year. Other ideal inspection times include:
- Before your warranty expires
- After powerful storms
- Prior to selling your home
- As your roof nears 20 years old
- Whenever you suspect a problem
The Importance of Regular Roof Inspections
Our team will inspect your roof from top to bottom, looking for signs of wear and tear or damage. We’ll give you an overview of the repairs that may need to be done so that your home stays safe while still being energy-efficient. We aim to ensure that your home has a solid foundation to stand up against the elements for years to come.
Receiving regular commercial and residential roof inspections will allow you to:
- Simplify insurance claims: If your home has suffered damage, you may need to file an insurance claim. However, your claim may get denied without sufficient proof. With regular roof inspections performed on your property, the evidence will support your case that the damage was caused by outside influences, allowing for quick processing.
- Protect your roof warranty: While a roof inspection can’t guarantee that you won’t have to make repairs, it does ensure that you catch problems before they become severe and to help protect your warranty from being voided.
- Prevent common roof problems: Regular inspections with a trusted commercial or residential roof inspector can help you gain peace of mind by identifying any issues before they become serious issues.
- Reveal hidden roof damage: Roof inspections are the first defense against hidden roof damage. Many people miss signs that their roof needs repair or replacement. With a thorough inspection, a residential or commercial roof inspector can catch these problems before they become major issues that could cost you thousands of dollars to fix.
What Our Roofing Inspections in Indiana Cover
When you choose Equity Builders Roofing, you can rest assured that we’ll inspect every inch of your roof. During our residential or commercial roof inspection, we’ll climb up on your roof and check the following:
- Downspouts and drainage
- Gutter guards
- Roof edges
- Ventilation areas
- Roof components
- Roof valleys
- Overall roof condition
If we discover challenges during our inspection, we’ll tell you about them in detail so that you can prevent more significant issues down the road.
Schedule Your Free Roofing Inspection in Bloomington Today
At Equity Builders Roofing, we commit to providing you with the highest quality service and expertise available in the industry. Every building owner deserves to have their concerns addressed, so we take every aspect of your project seriously and will communicate with you throughout the process. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection with our one of our experienced roofing systems experts.
Thank you very much for visiting us online. We absolutely appreciate it! Please note that all of the content and information provided here is simply for information purposes only. By no means does this constitute a legal contract between Equity Builders Roofing and any individual or individual entity unless otherwise specified. Every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, and it is subject to change without prior notice.