Bloomfield, IN Roofing
Full-Scale Roofing Services in Bloomfield, IN
Equity Builders Roofing provides comprehensive services in Bloomfield, Indiana, and beyond. Year-after-year we’ve been delivering premium roofing materials and services, making us the go-to company for homeowners and businesses.
About Our Bloomfield, IN, Roofing Company
At Equity Builders Roofing, we take a traditional approach to business, focusing on the customer’s best interest. From this foundation, we have built a reputation as the preferred contractor for roofing repairs and installation among Bloomfield homeowners and business owners. Our goal is to deliver five-star satisfaction with our services.
We are one of the few businesses offering all-inclusive roof, siding, gutter and remodeling services, making us a one-stop shop for your home improvement jobs.
Equity Builders Roofing Residential Services
Equity Builders Roofing offers quality materials, repairs and installations to homeowners in the Bloomfield area. We aim to provide relatively low prices while maintaining superior results.
Bloomfield Roof Repair Services
Our residential roofing repairs can help solve minor issues before they become extensive problems. We work with several roof types and materials, so we’ll assist you whether you have a steep or flat roof. Typical residential roofing repairs include fixing concerns like:
- Roof and siding leaks
- Faulty skylights
- Missing shingles
- Beams and structural components (with consultation of engineering experts)
- Storm damage
Straightforward repairs can enhance your roof’s working life significantly. You can schedule a free inspection at any time.
Bloomfield Roof Replacements
The Equity Builders Roofing team specializes in a wide range of roofing types:
- Cedar shake roofs: We source the best quality cedar shake materials for installations. Cedar shake roofs are attractive and weather resistant. A bonus is that installing them can boost your home’s property value. Cedar shake roofs can last up to 30 years when inspected and maintained properly.
- Shingle roofs: Our team has built hundreds of houses and installed and replaced many more roofs over the decades. Asphalt shingles remain one of the most popular installations nationwide. The easy-to-maintain designs and variety of styles make shingles an attractive, practical choice. We do more than patchwork — our roofers can replace structural components like rafters if necessary to extend the roof’s longevity.
- Slate roofs: Natural slate is one of the oldest roofing materials, spanning thousands of years. Equity Builders Roofing team uses hand-split slates for home installations. The slates come in various shapes and sizes. Once installed, your slate roof can last up to 100 years.
- Flat roofs: Low-slope roofs can be challenging if water pools after rainstorms or snow melts. Our team expertly installs flat roofs, taking steps to safeguard your roof to get the maximum life span.
- EPDM roofs: We install premium-grade rubber roofs for homeowners needing a robust solution. This roofing material is available in white or black and meticulously rolled, then bonded by commercial adhesives.
- TPO roofs: This low slope roof type is typically viewed as a great energy efficient option due to reflecting the sun’s heat.
- Metal roofs: Our roofers install metal roofs for residents looking for practical and cost-effective roofing material. Metal roofs can last for decades and may reduce your home insurance. These roof types take meticulous, specialized installation — so partnering with a reputable and experienced contractor is highly recommended.
- Green roofs: Green sod roof installation is an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient roofing option. We install grass roofs for customers searching for an alternative to traditional materials. When done correctly, a living roof can prolong the life of your roofing.
Equity Builders Roofing Commercial Services
Equity Builders Roofing has helped commercial property owners repair, maintain and replace roofs with industry leading roofing materials and roofing systems. Our team does preventative maintenance to address cracked sealant, flashing, leaks and other damage. We strive to bring down your long-term repair costs with proactive care.
Commercial Roofing Installations
Our roofers can install a wide selection of commercial roofs:
- Single-ply roofs, which are energy- and cost-efficient
- TPO roofs, which reflect heat and resist UV rays
- EPDM roofs, which are low-maintenance
- PVC roofs, which are reliable and fire-resistant
- Bitumen roofs, which have a high tear resistance
We offer robust and affordable commercial roofing to help your business have a roof that safeguards your property from Indiana’s weather.
Working With Quality Roofers in Gosport
At Equity Builders Roofing, we’re hometown roof contractors with experience in many roofing materials and services. We offer:
- Customer-centric service: Our team commits to delivering five-star experiences with customer interaction, repair and installation. We put customer needs and interests first.
- Quality materials and workmanship: Our expert roofers are masters in spotting and sourcing quality materials for projects at fair prices. Our team leverages decades of experience to maintain and install roofs. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and are a Malarkey Roofing Certified Contractor, backing our quality claims.
- Financing solutions: Equity Builders Roofing believes homeowners deserve a well-installed and maintained roof guarding them against the elements. We provide roof financing programs to help you get the roof you want in the low monthly installments you need.
Have a different question?
Thank you very much for visiting us online. We absolutely appreciate it! Please note that all of the content and information provided here is simply for information purposes only. By no means does this constitute a legal contract between Equity Builders Roofing and any individual or individual entity unless otherwise specified. Every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, and it is subject to change without prior notice.