Commercial Roof Maintenance in Bloomington
We are Bloomington’s leading commercial roofing contractor. We do repair, installation, and commercial roofing maintenance.
Quality Roof Maintenance
We provide the Bloomington community with the best quality commercial roof maintenance and repair services.
Maintenance of any commercial property or industrial building prolongs the structure’s life. We send our professional team members to ensure that the roof is in good working order, watertight, and protected from extreme weather conditions and other problems.
How long a roof lasts depends on several different factors. The greatest factor will be the type of material used for your roof. However, proper attention and maintenance of the roof can greatly extend its lifespan of any roof.
Need your roof repaired or maintained? Contact the experts at Equity Builders Roofing for a free estimate.
Schedule A Free Inspection
We Provide Preventative Maintenace for Your Commercial Roof
We are a preventative roof maintenance company. Commercial roofing maintenance is the best way to prevent roofing damage and saves money in the long run.
Cracked sealant, damaged material, separated flashing, and more can easily be prevented with good commercial roofing maintenance.
While we are up there, we can also spot signs of natural damage, from wind or hail, for example, that will often go unnoticed by even the trained eye. Once we locate these imperfections, we can work with your insurance company to cover the cost of your repairs. This makes us unique because most roofing companies either don’t know how to, or don’t want to, battle insurance companies so that you don’t have to come out of pocket for more than your deductible.
To see if your insurance company will cover roof installation in Bloomington, or to inquire about our maintenance services, give us a call today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Business Roof Repair
Common commercial roof maintenance questions include:
How Do You Maintain a Commercial Roof?
Some typical roof maintenance services are:
- Fix leaks immediately: If you notice a leak on your roof, prevent the problem from worsening by calling a professional roof leak repair company.
- Keep it clean: Cleaning helps prevent algae growth and other problems, such as bird droppings, that can stain the roof and lead to complicated issues.
- Trim nearby branches: Branches that come too close to your roof can damage it over time.
- Clear winter snow: If you live in a snowy area, remove excessive snowfall from your roof as soon as possible. Snow can build up on your roof and weigh it down, making it more susceptible to leaks.
- Unclog drains and gutters: Clearing out gutters and drains will help prevent damage from water buildup or flooding during heavy rains.
How Often Should a Commercial Roof Get Inspected?
Commercial roofs should be inspected at least twice a year. Inspections can help you catch damage before water leaks or structural problems start.
What Are Some Common Commercial Roof Repairs?
Common repairs involve fixing issues like:
- Roof leaks
- Foot traffic damage
- Water accumulation
- Weather damage
- Lack of maintenance
What Causes Commercial Roof Leaks?
Several factors can result in commercial roof leaks, such as:
- Membrane damage: Leaks often occur alongside damage to the roof’s membrane, which acts as a barrier against water penetration.
- Drainage issues: If your business has gutters or downspouts with reduced functionality, you may witness water pooling on the roof and causing damage over time.
- Deteriorating seals: The seals on your commercial roof keep water from leaking into your building. Over time, these seals can deteriorate, allowing water to seep through the seams.
- Flashing complications: Flashing is an architectural detail designed to prevent water from entering between different layers of roofing materials. Flashing issues may allow water into your building’s interior space.
- Weather impairment: Extreme weather conditions, powerful winds, rain, hail and snow can cause leaks in your roof, even if you have a strong seal.
Roof Maintenance Services and Cost
Our roof maintenance services will help to prolong the lifespan of your business’s roof by providing routine maintenance promptly. This will save you time and money down the road because you won’t have to get your entire roof replaced more times throughout the property’s lifespan.
Our roof maintenance cost is usually far less expensive than replacing a roof before its time is done. Call us if you are considering bringing in a company to maintain your roof. Pricing depends on many factors, including the size of the structure, any issues we uncover, and more.
After you call, our certified technician will come out and take care of any caulking, flashing, nail pops, shiners, and other minor issues. We conduct a roof inspection, maintain, repair, and replace all the issues we uncover. No matter the need, call us for a free estimate.
Thank you very much for visiting us online. We absolutely appreciate it! Please note that all of the content and information provided here is simply for information purposes only. By no means does this constitute a legal contract between Equity Builders Roofing and any individual or individual entity unless otherwise specified. Every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, and it is subject to change without prior notice.